• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Klinsmann the next England coach? Update: England is a mess

Lalas:

“It's interesting how these things always come out after Jurgen Klinsmann comes in for a little bit of criticism. In that sense, my congratulations, my respect, my kudos to the people that are orchestrating all this,” said Lalas

“But when it comes right down to it, Jurgen Klinsmann can stop all of this. Jurgen: Do you want to continue coaching the US National Team? You know where to find me. Let's go, let's get on with it. Because if you do, there's work to do. If you don't, we'll get somebody else.”

Like Lalas, the rest of us eagerly await Klinsmann's response.

http://ussoccerplayers.com/2016/07/...nager-us-soccer-usmnt.html?platform=hootsuite

Honestly you would think that if JK was going to chase a job/country, that he might attempt to head back to Germany... But I guess with Low deciding to stay on through 2018, JK thought that this was the best way to get back to Europe?

Honestly you would think that if JK was going to chase a job/country, that he might attempt to head back to Germany... But I guess with Low deciding to stay on through 2018, JK thought that this was the best way to get back to Europe?

This whole thing is baffling. I have to tell you and it seems to be the consensus from a lot of folk who write and comment on futbal that this is being orchestrated by his camp. Will England interview him? So far at least through official channels the answer is no.

What they are looking for he does not fit the bill.

I think Lalas has summed it up pretty well in that Klinsman has done nothing to shut it down or deny it. Also USA Soccer has stayed pretty mum about the whole deal except to say no approach has been made by the England FA to interview him.

Germany in my opinion is not an option and will not be in the future. The whole B. Munich mess tarnished him both as a club and national team coach in the country. Pretty much universal now that the success he had with German y was because of Low.

Going to be interesting to see how this all plays out. With Gulati who knows.

I was hoping Germany would be dumb enough to fire Low. Hell, we could have made them a straight coaching trade!

So what does this do to the locker room? I can't imagine the players are overly happy with it. I know everyone understands its a business, but to start this mid-cycle? That's what doesn't make sense.

So what does this do to the locker room? I can't imagine the players are overly happy with it. I know everyone understands its a business, but to start this mid-cycle? That's what doesn't make sense.

No should they be. Yeah makes no sense at all. Like Lalas said if there is nothing to this then he could come out right out now and end it specifically if its his camp floating it.

Gulati sis going to have to wee wee or get off the pot if its true.

JK, and US Soccer, are not handling this situation the best way possible. Makes me start to think about who's really in charge at the National level. You have an assistant that's gone public with his support of JK possibly leaving, and not a peep from Gulati on the whole situation.

JK, and US Soccer, are not handling this situation the best way possible. Makes me start to think about who's really in charge at the National level. You have an assistant that's gone public with his support of JK possibly leaving, and not a peep from Gulati on the whole situation.

Under statement of the year my good friend. Incredibly poor in fact.

Like Lalas said if you want it to go away then just come out and refute and no one...no one has done that.

Join the crowd on Gulati. He needs to go but this is also on Klinsman too. He has done nothing to shut it down. Nothing.

Oh and it looks like Jason Kries is going to be named he new coach at Orlando. Great landing spot for him. Took over at RSL in just about the same situation and look how that ended up. So can more than likely scratch him off the list to replace Klinsman. Once again Gulati dropping the ball.

Oh and looking like Big Sam and Steve Bruce (Fergie disciple and former United Captain under Alex) are the two leading candidates.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back