• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2018 DT Masry Mapieu is 'N' Update: Now rated a 4-star by Scout

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClE3f8ZUsAAiHOr.jpg

That dude is intense... WOW!!! :thumbsup:

LOL....Yeah he is not ranked yet...suspect he will be a 4-star before its said and done....Jurgens is a borderline 5-star now....WOW both kids from in-state. :) :)

I doubt he'll be borderline when it's all said and done.

Always great to see excellent in-state talent having their dream of getting an offer from DONU come true.

Sounds like it was a great day to be Husker fan and I missed all the action!!!

Hard to say with the recruiting services. I have no doubt he is 5-star talent. Long time commits who may not camp their final summer before their senior year tend to get dinged a bit.

I doubt he'll be borderline when it's all said and done.

Always great to see excellent in-state talent having their dream of getting an offer from DONU come true.

Sean Callahan ‏<s>@</s>Sean_Callahan <small class="time"></small>York DT Masry Mapieu follows his heart and commits to Nebraska on Friday: http://rvls.co/24X3AJO <s>#</s>Huskers

“I thought about it for about 30 seconds and I said yes,” Mapieu said following his decision.

Dukes head coach Glen Snodgrass accompanied Mapieu on his visit Friday. Going into the event he wasn’t sure if Mapieu would commit right away if offered, but had a feeling there was a chance that could happen.

“We had this conversation coming back from one of the Iowa camps, you know just about committing somewhere and whether he wanted to commit or whether he wanted to wait,” Snodgrass said. “I advised him to wait until he gets an offer that he really likes. So I asked him, ‘Is there a school out there that really feel you would jump on it right away?’ He goes, ‘The only school I can think of is Nebraska.’

“So he had told me a couple of weeks ago that if Nebraska offers he would probably commit. I think Coach (John) Parrella did a great job of just kind of selling the whole Husker experience to him and obviously he committed right off the bat there after getting that offer."

Last edited:

Yeah I know...I was and blessed I married the lady I did with all of the deployments, long hours and phone calls at 2 AM in the morning. Oh and taking the girls to a new Disney movie and my cell going off a time or two.

:Biggrin: I can't help it. That's telling a dog not to chase his tail. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back