• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2018 DT Masry Mapieu is 'N' Update: Now rated a 4-star by Scout

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think if there were any concern to this staff and offering in-state kids and getting commits they blew that out of the water today.....not to mention both kids in the 2018 class are from Nebraska....

World-Herald Big Red ‏<s>@</s>OWHbigred <small class="time"></small>York DT Masry Mapieu committed on the spot Friday when the <s>#</s>Huskers offered a scholarship: http://bit.ly/1W4KlOe

<small class="time"></small>
ClM-lGfVEAQvmLl.jpg

There was no reason to think any different...I was just as surprised as you when I saw he had committed.

Coach P is earning his money thus far...:)

My dog fight prediction lasted 96 hours. Absolutely great job by JP here. Haven't even been out to York but got him N!

Big thing here is we slammed and bolted the door on Iowa early....also these two 2018 commits are beyond solid. They are not going anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back