• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Washington v. NU Game Thread

Coach Cook did a great job in the intermission to get the team refocused after losing a tough 2nd set.

Last edited:

Coach Cook did a great job in the intermission to get the team refocused after losing a tough 2nd set.

I was nervous about the pressure getting to them after losing the 2nd; but, they came out and controlled the final two sets.

I was nervous about the pressure getting to them after losing the 2nd; but, they came out and controlled the final two sets.

There was a stretch at the end of the 2nd set and the beginning of the 3rd set when Washington went on a 14-4 run. But Coach Cook did a great job of helping the team regain their focus, and they played very well the rest of the match.

the defense tonight was outstanding. I think it's been a major area of improvement from last year and a big factor in getting the team to Omaha.

Can he coach FB? Asking for a friend. ;)

Well...we know he can get his players to be in peak volleyball condition, motivate them to play with all out effort on most match days, and get them to execute a game plan. Is that what your friend is looking for? :thumbsup:

Last edited:
NU will face the winner of tonight's USC-Kansas match on Thursday night at 8:30 pm. The game will be televised on ESPN2.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back