• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UCONN?

Merle

All Legend
15 Year Member
Didn't' want to mess up the game thread with anything negative, so am putting it here. This is terrible scheduling. Suicidal!

Nobody goes to UConn women and comes away dignified. Why in heavens name put your team through this? It is not character building to get squashed, humiliated and left as a dried out grease spot.

Last edited:

Ohhhhhhh, Merle! :wave:
[OK, OK, You're probably RIGHT! :eek: (I know, Record that please
ph34r.png
) It's too bad we didn't play a little more tougher competition before UConn]

Husker Ladies are a young, promising Team and full of Pride. They'll come through this fine - I expect to see them in the NCAA Tournament :Biggrin:

(But, having said that, DAMN; UCONN Ladies look GOOD! Something for our young team to learn from and aspire to!)

Last edited:
Theriot, Romeo, Blackburn and several others played well. Turnovers killed us, and then it looked like we got out-of-sync and then missed even the easy shots.

Here's a quote from another fan that I think sums it up really well!

I think we miss those shots because of the foot steps that we hear.

Played a bit scared today.

Not bad just a bit.

Could see who was ready for this level, Rachel T. and Romeo didn't look scared.

Connie Yori did not give any post-game interview so I'm sure she is busy 'bucking-up' the team after this loss. I'm sure our young team will use this loss as a 'learning experience' and will come out ready to play against NC State on the 3rd. :cheer2:

I expect to see the Husker Ladies in the NCAA Tournament :nod:

:gobigred:

Theriot, Romeo, Blackburn and several others played well.

Could see who was ready for this level, Rachel T. and Romeo didn't look scared.

I expect to see the Husker Ladies in the NCAA Tournament :nod:

:gobigred:

So do I.
Absolutely nothing was gained from this unfortunate encounter.

Last edited:
So do I.
Absolutely nothing was gained from this unfortunate encounter.

we gained a thread from you. ;)

you'll change your tune when UCONN comes to the Vault next season...we'll be more seasoned and prepared for them (we learned what it takes to be at UCONN's level and will apply those lessons here onforth)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back