• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked The #Huskers set to host a lot of top 2017 talent this weekend, here's the latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is already a thread in this forum on who is visiting and has been a sticky for the last week or so.

Surprised frankly you are not excited by the kids who are visiting form the 2017 class.

Sure, thrilled about kids that probably won't be on the field until 2018. Three years from now.

Really whats your source? Serious question. Or you just throwing that out as an opinion?

Everything I have read and heard to date about KJ Jr. has NU if not the favorite to land him then in the top 2.

As for Colbert we are in the thick of it with him too.

I will ask again what is your source or where are you getting this from or is it simply your opinion. Because if its just your opinion then say so.

KJ Jr. and Colbert aren't coming to Nebraska. You can forget about that.

Last edited:
Let me repeat: They are not coming to Nebraska. Players of that quality want as much notoriety and publicity as they can get, and the Nebraska brand isn't going to provide it. It's as simple as that. You can try to convince yourself otherwise, but you won't convince me. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly return and eat my words... but I'm 99.9% sure I won't have to do that.

Let me repeat: They are not coming to Nebraska. Players of that quality want as much notoriety and publicity as they can get, and the Nebraska brand isn't going to provide it. It's as simple as that. You can try to convince yourself otherwise, but you won't convince me. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly return and eat my words... but I'm 99.9% sure I won't have to do that.

The recruiting expert has chimed in.

Someone tell the staff to quit wasting their time as CHILD has spoken.

So as I expected you have no source. Its simply your opinion. Which is why I asked. I wanted everyone who reads this thread to realize that is what you were doing.

Your not sure about anything because you have no facts or anything else to back up what your saying.

You are simply dropping in and trying to stir the pot and have nothing factual to back it up.

Everybody understands what your doing and have been doing this weekend in the recruiting forum. 'Nuff said.

Like I said in the other thread I have tried having an honest conversation with you (and SoCal). i'm done I have better things to do.

Last edited:

So, since you can't seem to answer simple questions with simple answers, I am taking it that it is only your opinion that they are not coming to Lincoln. Duly noted.

I'm curious to see where exactly you've read that we're "favorite" for KJ JR, because I certainly haven't found it. Just because a guy visits doesn't mean he's coming here. He's been to many schools... you really think someone of his stature is coming here? LOL. As far as Colbert everything I've "read and heard" is that he wants to play in the SEC. I base my beliefs on past history; after all, if we don't learn from the past, we are prone to make the same mistakes. Also don't forget that one of the top recruits in the country is one of my ex-students and interacts with many of these guys and lets me know what they're saying. Let's wait until NSD and then we'll revisit this thread. I'm sure there will be plenty of excuses by then, and of of your little puppydog-like followers will be here to support you and lick your wounds. So go ahead, "show everyone what I'm doing." While you're at it, why don't you also show them your claims against me (such as my supposed predictions of doom and gloom following the BYU loss) and your lack of evidence to support it.

Yeah, that's what I thought. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Lol. Does it feel good to know that no one cares about any of your contributions here? The only reason anyone responds to you is because you keep jumping up and down yelling "look at me" with childish and/or unimaginably misguided posts. You should know that no one here, and I mean no one other than a couple others who enjoy the same immature narcissistic issues, thinks anything you offer forth contributes any insightful or useful information.

So, go ahead and reaffirm to all that you paid your subscription fee and can post what you want. We know that. I'll just let you know that it appears, judging from your posting history, you might need to someone to inform you how pathetic your contributions are for the rest of us who have to suffer through your presence, like having to tell the 8-year-old in the room to keep it down while the adults are talking.

I'm curious to see where exactly you've read that we're "favorite" for KJ JR, because I certainly haven't found it. Just because a guy visits doesn't mean he's coming here. He's been to many schools... you really think someone of his stature is coming here? LOL. As far as Colbert everything I've "read and heard" is that he wants to play in the SEC. I base my beliefs on past history; after all, if we don't learn from the past, we are prone to make the same mistakes. Also don't forget that one of the top recruits in the country is one of my ex-students and interacts with many of these guys and lets me know what they're saying. Let's wait until NSD and then we'll revisit this thread. I'm sure there will be plenty of excuses by then, and of of your little puppydog-like followers will be here to support you and lick your wounds. So go ahead, "show everyone what I'm doing." While you're at it, why don't you also show them your claims against me (such as my supposed predictions of doom and gloom following the BYU loss) and your lack of evidence to support it.

Yeah, that's what I thought. :rolleyes:

What a douche post.

What a douche post.

You'd know, since you're the undisputed king.

And last time I checked, I don't remember asking for your opinion.

Do you have contact with one of the nation's top recruits? No? Well I do. I see and talk to him every single day, and he tells me who he's talked to around the country and what they had to say. Until you have that same type of connection, then ********, keyboard warrior.

Last edited:

I'm curious to see where exactly you've read that we're "favorite" for KJ JR, because I certainly haven't found it. Just because a guy visits doesn't mean he's coming here. He's been to many schools... you really think someone of his stature is coming here? LOL.00

KJ Sr is the reason we have a commit from Dismuke right now, and he is a similarly rated player from the same school as KJ Jr. Not sure why you think he wouldn't come here, unless you don't follow recruiting very close and are simply making stuff up.

As far as Colbert everything I've "read and heard" is that he wants to play in the SEC.

Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back