• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WWC Knockout Round Bracket

England is a very good second half team.....very fit team and its showing now....I expect them to beat Canada....

Good showing by the Lionesses today....

Looks like those announcers...well 3 of them got it wrong.....

Now lets go watch the US Women win and get into the Qtr Final.....

Talk about a tale of two halves. It was as if the teams switched kits at the half. Norway had the run of play, all the pressure put on England, and England had trouble clearing their half at times. As the second half whistle blew, both teams had their chances early, but Norway looked gassed, tired, scared, and shaken. England all of a sudden were confident, calm, and in control.

Next up for the Three Lionesses are the home side Canada. I cannot see Canada defeating England, so my bracket is collapsing fast.

England will beat Canada....home advantage will help the Canucks....but in the end England is just too good....

Its been fun....you done good.....thanks for setting it up....:)

England is a second half team and they have a very good goalie....an American go figure....and Cat Carney and her mates will make the difference....

Canada has the GREAT Christine Sinclair....but not much else....but they do have a GREAT goalie too....will be a battle.....:)

Talk about a tale of two halves. It was as if the teams switched kits at the half. Norway had the run of play, all the pressure put on England, and England had trouble clearing their half at times. As the second half whistle blew, both teams had their chances early, but Norway looked gassed, tired, scared, and shaken. England all of a sudden were confident, calm, and in control.

Next up for the Three Lionesses are the home side Canada. I cannot see Canada defeating England, so my bracket is collapsing fast.

Last edited:

Updated table:

DateMatchTimeOpponents
Round of 16
Jun 20376:30 pm CTChinavCameroon
Jun 20393:00 pm CTGermanyvSweden
Jun 2141Noon CTBrazilvAustralia
Jun 21403:00 pm CTFrancevKorea
Jun 21446:30 pm CTCanadavSwitzerland
Jun 22434:00 pm CTNorwayvEngland
Jun 22387:00 pm CTUSAvColombia
Jun 23429:00 pm CTJapanvNetherlands