• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Recruits like that we don’t settle for nine win seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

As long as we don't get so bad that officials have to empty out the student section during a game because of classless behavior...

Recruits like that we don’t settle for nine win seasons.

Should NU go 9-4 the next four years, we'll see how much they like you fans then. ;)

If we lose by 2 or 3 points against the champs , i can live with loses. Cant stomach the 30 /50 point blowouts.

Recruits like that we don’t settle for nine win seasons. Should NU go 9-4 the next four years, we'll see how much they like you fans then. ;)
Getting blown out by Wisc to the tune of 35, 39, and 31 points in 3 of our last 4 games against apparently was no biggie... and NU fans are just unrealistic in our expectations that we should do better. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

As long as we don't get so bad that officials have to empty out the student section during a game because of classless behavior...

Nineteen year olds can do really stupid things sometimes. My post was referring to how players react to the perceived needs of grown men (chronologically).

Last edited:

Can't count them as quality depth for this season and Riley as a positive. but good enough to make it so our recruits won't get many snaps that Mike Riley is bringing in...

Love message boards...
You don't count any player as quality depth until they've played an entire season as a starter.

The fact remains that all college programs rely on returning second-teamers to step up for their graduated starters every year.

These are the guys we have though, and they were very highly touted recruits when they signed on. Are we supposed to assume they're all failures now?

You don't count any player as quality depth until they've played an entire season as a starter.

The fact remains that all college programs rely on returning second-teamers to step up for their graduated starters every year.

These are the guys we have though, and they were very highly touted recruits when they signed on. Are we supposed to assume they're all failures now?

I disagree with your first paragraph...

Your last paragraph is what I've been saying about RB and QB, we have highly recruited players major programs wanted. They weren't starters last year, but we have quality depth there...

I disagree with your first paragraph...

Your last paragraph is what I've been saying about RB and QB, we have highly recruited players major programs wanted. They weren't starters last year, but we have quality depth there...
Well then, we don't disagree.

Apologise for misreading your post.

This kid is a good receiver out of the backfield. Could have a lot to do with why Riley recruited him, which could give him an advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back