• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Speculation on Joe Burrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really?

You should cheer for 'flips' against easier competition than Urban. He doesn't have National Championships at 2 different schools by losing kids he really wants. Try the fighting Illini or the Boilermakers....much more realistic.

You're trying really hard. Maybe post some of your own analysis or an article that catches your eye and provide some insight from your perspective?

Arguing is easy. Provide some material.

Even if there is it would still leave us with 4 scholarship QBs....

I see nu with 2 legit starter options on the roster. Armstrong and stanton. Fyfe...no. Darlington...have never believed he'll play. Bush....if riley values "accuracy" I'm not sure this is the offense for him.

Really?

You should cheer for 'flips' against easier competition than Urban. He doesn't have National Championships at 2 different schools by losing kids he really wants. Try the fighting Illini or the Boilermakers....much more realistic.

Trollin', trollin', trollin' on the river...

Love you my brother, but I could not disagree with the sentiment of this more....we had a great week on the recruiting front....

Recruiting is not for the faint of heart....it is what it is....you win a lot and you lose some...and you move on....

You're probably right. I had gotten my hopes up that NU would flip him after the past week and when it didn't happen I was disappointed. Always GBR though and I still like what HCMR and staff are doing on the recruiting trail.

I love these bulletin board posts that are complete conjecture and are actually a disservice to the casual fan who doesn't recognize the cheerleading slant.
You are new to the board, my friend. Red Reign does more to inform Husker fans than anyone else on the board. It is all about what our chances are, and we all understand that. Thanks Red Reign for the great service you do to all of the Husker fans in keeping us informed.

This. RR, EBR, N2FL, HIO, CT, and *** do a great job keeping us informed on recruiting.

04 Armstrong Jr., Tommy QB 6-01 220 4Jr.
09 Broekemeier, Tyson QB 6-01 200 5Sr.
06 Bush, AJ QB 6-03 210 2RFr.
02 Darlington, Zack QB 6-02 205 2RFr.
17 Fyfe, Ryker QB 6-02 210 4Jr.
05 Stanton, Johnny QB 6-02 230 3So.

hmm..didn't know Tommy was the shortest QB

I think passing on a QB (see what I did there) may be a good thing this year if we're going to climb that mountain next year to find a top rated QB. We definitely would be able to show that playing time is coming

Maybe Beck wanted him all along & Bo wouldn't allow it. (I still believe Bo wasn't too enamored with legacy recruits.) Maybe he sold that to Joe B. :(

Darlington might just surprise you....agree on Fyfe......and Bush has a ton of upside.....

I see nu with 2 legit starter options on the roster. Armstrong and stanton. Fyfe...no. Darlington...have never believed he'll play. Bush....if riley values "accuracy" I'm not sure this is the offense for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back