• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Holiday Bowl: Nebraska (9-3) vs USC (8-4) Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud of our boys tonight. I'm hurting for them, but proud of the fight they showed tonight. It's going to be sad to see NU without AA in that backfield next year. He's my favorite.

Whoever that sideline reporter is after the game needs to just stop talking very annoying voice. Put a swimsuit on and hold the mike and let someone else do the talking.

Whoever that sideline reporter is after the game needs to just stop talking very annoying voice. Put a swimsuit on and hold the mike and let someone else do the talking.

Stay classy, Shuck.

Still not happy with the no call on the pass interference, but it probably wouldn't have made a difference anyway.

A HC on. The sideline would have helped tonight, a lot of situations came up that Barney hasn't been put in before.

Way to persevere Huskers. Great effort! Proud of you guys! Thanks outgoing seniors and coaches! Looking forward to next year's Big Red!

Pretty offensive post.....suggest you push away from the keyboard and go enjoy the rest of the evening

I can't give up on Tommy yet. May very well be with the proper coaching, he can be quite successful. Again, I'm more concerned with the defense. Yes, very nice 4th quarter -- but the rest of the game was mostly bad. It was most definitely Tommy Armstrong earning the team MVP honors tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back