• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out here working trains and missed most of the comeback. But I'm very happy that we turned things around! Now please fire Pelini.

Regardless of what people feel about this game, beating a lousy team, or loving/hating the coach.........

I AM THRILLED OVER THIS VICTORY, OK?? My emotions went sky high when Bell caught that ball.

Naysayers, or believers, I am friggin' ecstatic!! :dancer:

Congratulate them on a nice win and coming from behind . . . and wish them luck elsewhere. Nice work to not give up and to fight back to get the w. But I've seen enough of Bo and his assistants if the goal is to be relevant and to realistically contend for championships.

We're good enough to beat Iowa in OT, though. My God, the pageantry!
agree 100%

People like you disgust me because you are willing to settle for so much less than what NU can be and was. Your insistence to stay with a coach that will lead us nowhere but continuing mediocrity saddens me and angers me. We beat a bad team in OT and you crow that this is some sort of crowning glory of Bo's accomplishments. We just clinched third place in the worst division of the power 5 conferences. You are bad for Husker fandom

WE won, doc.....try to be a little happy

People like you disgust me because you are willing to settle for so much less than what NU can be and was. Your insistence to stay with a coach that will lead us nowhere but continuing mediocrity saddens me and angers me. We beat a bad team in OT and you crow that this is some sort of crowning glory of Bo's accomplishments. You are bad for Husker fandom
Hyvee Trophy winners baaaby! 9 wins......:woohoo::sarcasm:

Well said TD. NU is a shell of its former self. It is regressing as a team. Great individual players stepped up today and made great individual plays. that is what won this game.

Well

Hyvee Trophy winners baaaby! 9 wins......:woohoo::sarcasm:

Well said TD. NU is a shell of its former self. It is regressing as a team. Great individual players stepped up today and made great individual plays. that is what won this game.

Well

Bell and DPE made all the difference.

Regardless of what people feel about this game, beating a lousy team, or loving/hating the coach.........

I AM THRILLED OVER THIS VICTORY, OK?? My emotions went sky high when Bell caught that ball.

Naysayers, or believers, I am friggin' ecstatic!! :dancer:
I am happy for the players. Me.....meh. We won a game, but looked so awful doing it as a team that it overshadows the win for me. I am happy for the players and NU though.

How anyone can rationalize that win into keeping Bo simply amazes me! IA is a lousy team that just got beat by another lousy team. We are NOT GOOD and we better hope we catch a not so good opponent in any bowl game imo. I'm only happy for the players because it was a great way to finish the regular season. Morphing that win into anything else really is delusional...............

Geesh! Enjoy the moment and save the coaching question for tomorrow.

GBR!
How anyone can rationalize that win into keeping Bo simply amazes me! IA is a lousy team that just got beat by another lousy team. We are NOT GOOD and we better hope we catch a not so good opponent in any bowl game imo. I'm only happy for the players because it was a great way to finish the regular season. Morphing that win into anything else really is delusional...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back