• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

They could make a whole movie out of this game... The bad news huskers. A bunch of nice kids with a little bit of coaching that could go a long way!

Gosh, wish I wasn't right all the time on this game. Totally screwed by ineptitude. Reilly couldn't have been more open so we throw to double coverage and get a hold, fg blocked. Yep, we really suck right now.

We do suck but at least it's a team-wide suck. The coaches can't coach, the players don't know the basic rules, the QB can't read an open WR to save his life and the injuries just keep mounting.

I'm so tired of announcers making fun of the team. this can't be tolerated any more. but it will be because of a win %.

I think the Athletic Department is trying to do some re-branding of the tarnished NU image. My brother took a picture of this at a Finish Line store at the mall in Wichita:

Go Huskies!
attachment.php

20141128_093344_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

NU has a bunch of under developed 3* and 4* players. If they just a a coaching staff to teach them the right things in a good scheme. Sad. So very, very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back