• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2014 Super Regionals

Ole Miss scores three unearned runs in the bottom of the 8th to erupt to a 5-2 lead.

Ole Miss avoids elimination by defeating La-Lafayette 5-2 so the two teams play Monday with a berth in Omaha on the line.

Already set for later this week in the CWS is a UCIrvine vs Texas matchup and Louisville vs Vandy. Texas Tech will meet the Pepperdine-TCU winner and the La-Lafayette-OleMiss winner will play the Maryland-Virginia winner.

Three Monday games will round out the field. Will the B12 advance three teams to Omaha? Will the SEC sneak in two?

In Monday games with winners advancing to Omaha.

4:00pm EDT
TCU vs Pepperdine on ESPN2

7:00pm EDT
Ole Miss vs La-Lafayette on ESPN2

Virginia vs Maryland on ESPNU

Pepperdine answers with a solo homer in the bottom of the 5th to stretch their lead to two runs again at 4-2

TCU has scored twice so far in the top of the 6th to tie the game at 4-4 and has men on 2nd and 3rd with two outs.

Go Pepperdine (I root against all things Big XII), Go Louisiana Lafayette (I root against all things $EC), and Go Maryland (future conference brethren).

In Monday games with winners advancing to Omaha.

4:00pm EDT
TCU vs Pepperdine on ESPN2

Ole Miss vs La-Lafayette on ESPN2

Virginia vs Maryland on ESPNU

Go Pepperdine (I root against all things Big XII), Go Louisiana Lafayette (I root against all things $EC), and Go Maryland (future conference brethren).

Pepperdine and TCU have had quite a series as each has won a game 3-2 and now in the 7th of game 3 they are tied at 4-4.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back