• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Nation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pops there was no need to clarify your post honestly as those that were not looking to be offended were not.
Once again may you and your family be blessed with peace and joy!

Please explain why. Pops shared his holiday message with us, and I shared mine. What's the problem here?
The problem is that Pops was trying to wish us all a Merry Christmas in the best way he knows how. Do I think he's wrong because he doesn't believe in God? Absolutely! Is this the forum in which to argue that with him? Absolutely Not!

Please explain why. Pops shared his holiday message with us, and I shared mine. What's the problem here?

What's our job as Christians? Love others. Not to argue... If you want to share your holiday message, do it with love. Pops is sharing his love with people. I'd encourage you as a brother in Christ to share what the love of God is all about! God bless everyone and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

What's our job as Christians? Love others. Not to argue... If you want to share your holiday message, do it with love. Pops is sharing his love with people. I'd encourage you as a brother in Christ to share what the love of God is all about! God bless everyone and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

Good response. I should have left out the "shut up" part. Oh well, it's under the blood :)

Great post Pops! I agree with everything you said, and the way you said it. Happy holidays to you, and your family.

How can you believe in Bo without believing in Jesus? :lol:

As another non-believer of religion, I wish you all Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Kick-ass Kwanza, Hellacious Hanukkah or whatever else you decide to celebrate!

:peacesign:

The problem?

1. Christmas was not founded on the birth of Jesus. Was not even born on Christmas.

2. Christmas never was nor never has been a religious holiday. Most religions put their own spin on it and some don't celebrate it at all including that Santa guy.

3. Jesus could careless about Christmas, it is just another day out of the 365 days of the year he asks us to love, respect and care for eachother.

by the way Marry Christmas:)

The problem?

1. Christmas was not founded on the birth of Jesus. Was not even born on Christmas.

2. Christmas never was nor never has been a religious holiday. Most religions put their own spin on it and some don't celebrate it at all including that Santa guy.

3. Jesus could careless about Christmas, it is just another day out of the 365 days of the year he asks us to love, respect and care for eachother.

by the way Marry Christmas:)

Exactly....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back