• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Northwestern Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny it was a groin pull. Day to day.

Jamal should be back.

Wil Richards broke ankle and is done.

Jake Long should be back next week.

Jack Cotton sprained ACL. Not as bad as Pelini thought when it happened live.

No comment on Sirles, hopefully he is okay.

83 yards in 77 seconds. Way to go, Huskers.

Sad thing is, this game should never have been this close. NU should be much better than NW, year in, year out.

On the bright side, the defense came of age today....

WOW!!!!!!!!! Went to a memorial, came home, and we are down, 21-14! Well, to make a long (pass) short, what a heave by Kellogg II, and what a heads up catch by Westercamp!!!!!!!YAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

WOW!!!!!!!!! Went to a memorial, came home, and we are down, 21-14! Well, to make a long (pass) short, what a heave by Kellogg II, and what a heads up catch by Westercamp!!!!!!!YAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like 55 yards is the absolute farthest Kellogg can throw the ball.

Kenny it was a groin pull. Day to day.

Jamal should be back.

Wil Richards broke ankle and is done.

Jake Long should be back next week.

Jack Cotton sprained ACL. Not as bad as Pelini thought when it happened live.

No comment on Sirles, hopefully he is okay.
Thanks HIO for the updates.

That play will be on every Husker highlight video forever. Instant legend status for Kellogg and Westercamp. Congrats to both.

Personally, I think this was simply a stay of execution for BP, unless the progress of the defense continues.

Our offense is now fairly anemic.

FIFY C-Bob!

Sometimes my postings are stream of thought.

Last edited:

The Abdullah reach on the 4th down to get the first down, how big was that?
Absolutely!! I sweated the replay!! I know, when the play occurred, it looked like he made it; but, you know, his knee could have been down first. Thank goodness, it was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back