• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked PSU wants to open 2014 season in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn State and Central Florida are discussing the option of opening the 2014 season against one another in Ireland

Hey if you can't go to a bowl then go to Ireland instead.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/blogs/knights-notepad/os-ucf-penn-state-ireland,0,3596957.post

Wow, guessing the lawsuits from the Sandusky victims haven't been settled yet (or are paid by insurance????).

Seems an awfully pricey way to schedule a non-con game...this is something I'd expect from the Domers, not Penn State.

They estimate it will cost more than $1 million.

You know what they say: A million here, a million there, and pretty soon you’re talking about real money.

Wow, guessing the lawsuits from the Sandusky victims haven't been settled yet (or are paid by insurance????).

Seems an awfully pricey way to schedule a non-con game...this is something I'd expect from the Domers, not Penn State.

The cost of a trip to Ireland will be a drop in the bucket compared to the final tally from the lawsuits.

O'Brien will do whatever he can to keep his team competitive throughout the sanctions. This is a smart move by PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back