• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Ole Miss recruit posts picture of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerNCorpus

Heisman
15 Year Member
Laquon Treadwell, 5 star rated WR out of Illinois that committed to Ole Miss, posted a picture of a lot of money before quickly taking it down. Treadwell was in Oxford over the weekend visiting the Rebels:

treadwell2-150x150.jpg

http://blogs.clarionledger.com/recr...olding-hundred-dollar-bills-makes-the-rounds/

Last edited:

Yeah I saw that....gotta wonder what reaction that will get from the NCAA....all over the intenet...suspect Mississippi is doing big-time damage control.....

Ole Miss has the commit of the #5 player in the nation (Treadwell) and all signs point to them landing the commit of the #1 player in the nation (Nkemdiche).

Things that make you go "hmm."

Ole Miss has the commit of the #5 player in the nation (Treadwell) and all signs point to them landing the commit of the #1 player in the nation (Nkemdiche).

Well Nkemdiche has a brother on the team, I believe and his mom essentially chose his school for him. Let us not forget where Mr. Hooks ended up, too! Currently, they have the #9 ranked class in the country and that is not counting the #1 player in the country. I guess Ole Miss is finally getting that Eli Manning bump they have been waiting for for 10 years!

Last edited:

In Mississippi of all places....hhhmmmm indeed...:)

Yeah I know...loved staying outside Jackson on my travels through the state....now you need to put laces in them...:)

I wondered what all those holes were doing in them..I thought they were defects and thats why they were on sale:Biggrin:

A mid-to-low-level SEC school playing catchup with the Big Boys the only way they know how.

Thats about as surprising as the day I found out that Lane Staley OD'd on heroin.

Also, didn't Beau Sandland have them listed as an option at one point in his recruitment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back