• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Could this guy EVER coach at Nebraska?

Sweet! I can use my favorite Lane Kiffin word!

Lane Kiffin exudes douchbagginess from every oriface of his body.

To be fair, you can't take any chances on a late cover with a 40-point spread. Lane probably should have hedged with an overs bet but the switching jersey caper fits his reputation for jerkassery a little more snuggly.

Unfortunately, it was a pre-internet game, so finding the article is tough. Sleepy is right, I think. Miami commented prior to the game that our defense did certain things when a particular safety was covering a certain way. To confuse them, Osborne had the safeties swap numbers.

Unfortunately, it was a pre-internet game, so finding the article is tough. Sleepy is right, I think. Miami commented prior to the game that our defense did certain things when a particular safety was covering a certain way. To confuse them, Osborne had the safeties swap numbers.

In that case, Lane Kiffin is a brilliant strategist. ;)

I guess when you resort to cheating against Colorado its just plain pathological. Lane can't NOT cheat because it's who he is.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back