• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Top 2025 In-State LB 4* Christian Jones

8avcpj.jpg

Love it!

If the NFL doesn’t work out for Danny…I can see him becoming Nebraska’s Leader Recruiter in the football offices or coaching staff some day. :thumbsup:
It is certainly not outside of the realm of possibilities but that is quite a vision you have. I think there is the same chance he never takes a snap here.

He is not going to Notre Dame anymore than Carter Nelson did

Great he is getting the offers he has but in the end he will stay home
Agreed. I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up at Nebraska. However, he does basically have three former teammates at Notre Dame.

Obviously anything can happen, but it would likely take a shakeup in Defensive coaching personnel for Jones to have second thoughts about NU...

...and even then it may not matter.

This is interesting and I'm not sure I'm following. We're coming off our best defensive season in 15 years. Are you saying he's not impressed at all by our defensive coaches? I've actually heard Dvoracek is incredibly well-respected so I just find that interesting.

This is interesting and I'm not sure I'm following. We're coming off our best defensive season in 15 years. Are you saying he's not impressed at all by our defensive coaches? I've actually heard Dvoracek is incredibly well-respected so I just find that interesting.

Quite the opposite. I'm saying that it would take our current defensive staff to move on elsewhere (i.e. Coach White leaving for head coaching gig and possibly taking a bulk of his staff) that would put doubts in Jones' mind about coming to NU. Even then, I doubt he would wavier. He is a dyed in the wool Nebraskan.

Last edited:

Quite the opposite. I'm saying that it would take our current defensive staff to move on elsewhere (i.e. Coach White leaving for head coaching gig and possibly taking a bulk of his staff) that would give Jones second thoughts about coming to NU. Even then, I doubt he would wavier. He is a dyed in the wool Nebraskan.

ahhhh ok obviously misunderstood completely. good to know. thanks for clarifying.

The bigger question is how good is he?
We can speculate
Is he like heinrich who was pretty highly touted. Ended up being good, not great. 4 star he was

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back