• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Reacher series

Red Dead Redemption

Baba Yaga
10 Year Member

Reacher season 2 wouldn't be a complete reboot as the title character's pal Neagley (Maria Sten) will also return with a larger role, but other than her, it's a new story. Instead of civilians who are in awe of Reacher's almost supernatural competence in just about every field, Bad Luck And Trouble will see him reunite with his former Army unit when one of them is found dead. This promises a much different dynamic to Reacher's first season, and this format change will either secure the show's future - or cause viewers to switch off.

Last edited:

Not surprised. Just like the article states, each book is a new adventure with new characters. I read all the books. Anxious for season 2.

Well, there is this person who ain't bad on the eyes:

1705005819608.png

I watched the whole season last weekend. I thought it was ok, story-wise. I don't care for Neagley, or maybe it was the way she was written? In fact, the story itself was fine, but the dialog was almost-awful in some scenes. It sounded like the writers were trying to make this friendly-enough for a CBS prime time show, and that kinda took me out of it. Dixon is pretty hot, for sure, and the fight scenes were pretty good. I think they had a good framework of a story and hung bad character-development on it, almost like every line was "Exposition - The TV Show", rather than trusting the audience to be smarter.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back