• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Purchasing Tickets - Gametime

blackshirt red

Recruit
2 Year Member
Close to two weeks ago, I purchased tickets through Gametime for the Northern Illinois game. Ultimately because I found they had the best price.

I have not used their service in the past and found they do not deliver tickets upon purchase but later as game day approaches.

Does someone have experience with Gametime for Husker games? I like receiving instant tickets upon purchase and waiting is a bit unnerving.

Close to two weeks ago, I purchased tickets through Gametime for the Northern Illinois game. Ultimately because I found they had the best price.

I have not used their service in the past and found they do not deliver tickets upon purchase but later as game day approaches.

Does someone have experience with Gametime for Husker games? I like receiving instant tickets upon purchase and waiting is a bit unnerving.
Never heard of them.

Probably should post it on football forum.

Thank you. I am never quite sure what can be posted there and thought it best not to clog the football board with my specific question.

Reached out to their customer care. They shared ticket confirmed by seller, in process of being delivered, and will arrive no later than 9/13.

Took a closer look at the tickets... Section 5 Row C. Thought that was great but now reading it may be too low and obstructed. Doh!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back