• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Nebraska Walk Thru Room is Insane!!!

1715268021674.png

1715268038605.png

Is it nice? Sure. But what is it's actual purpose? How does this make the team better? How much did it cost?

Recruiting is my guess. A place where visitors can watch practice and it looks cool.
I'll buy that. But I also A) don't buy schools pleading poor when it comes to contracting and directly compensating players. And B) don't feel guilty about not contributing when they have excess money for something like this.

I'll buy that. But I also A) don't buy schools pleading poor when it comes to contracting and directly compensating players. And B) don't feel guilty about not contributing when they have excess money for something like this.
A one time expense doesn't really compare to a yearly recurring expense of paying players.

I'm not sure why you'd feel guilty about not giving.

Why are you people not understanding this
I get that I'm not the target audience of something like this. But when I see something like this, something that looks really nice but has dubious functionality, I start to think that they are scraping the barrel on projects/items to spend money on.

I get that I'm not the target audience of something like this. But when I see something like this, something that looks really nice but has dubious functionality, I start to think that they are scraping the barrel on projects/items to spend money on.
This will be a great event space for a ton of gatherings. Don’t take walk thru too literally.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back