• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB GAME #19 (13-5)(3-4) Nebraska vs (13-4)(4-2) Northwestern @ PBA 1:15 CT BTN GAME THREAD

I’ve been busy all day so I haven’t had a chance to read the entire thread, but if nobody else has said it, I’m glad to see the choice of jerseys Nebraska used for this game. The “NU” makes a statement vs. Northwestern…

Last edited:
Very nice win. Not quite as big but not far off the Purdue win.

Tomi is amazing. What a bucket to seal.

Allick played out of his mind today. Best I have seen him play. Wilcher was there against Purdue. Rice brought a big boost. Team play.

We need Gary healthy and Keita to give minutes now. IMO 4 or 5 more reg season wins and 1 win in the tourney and we will have the resume to make it. We have 3 quad 1 wins and at least 1 quad 2 win. This is the best team basketball I have seen from NU in a long, long time. Everyone is contributing.

Do not underestimate the quality of this win. GBR.

Last edited:

Very nice win. Not quite as big but not far off the Purdue win.

Tomi is amazing. What a bucket to seal.

Allick played out of his mind today. Best I have seen him play. Wilcher was there against Purdue. Rice brought a big boost. Team play.

We need Gary healthy and Keita to give minutes now. IMO 4 or 5 more reg season wins and 1 win in the tourney and we will have the resume to make it. We have 3 quad 1 wins and at least 1 quad 2 win. This is the best team basketball I have seen from NU in a long, long time. Everyone is contributing.

Do not underestimate the quality of this win. GBR.

12 regular season games left they need to win more than. 4-5. I would say they need 7-8 which is very doable.

12 regular season games left they need to win more than. 4-5. I would say they need 7-8 which is very doable.
I think they need to win a minimum of eight, unless they make it to the semi of the conference tournament.

I think they need to win a minimum of eight, unless they make it to the semi of the conference tournament.

Seven wins puts them at 21-10 going into the conference tournament. One win and they are 22-11 with 3 quad 1 wins for sure and how many quad 2 wins.

Imo Ive been sayin
19 out
20 right on bubble
21 in
There at least 13 left
We can get 7. No doubt

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back