• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

LSU-USC women end up playing 5 on 5

EastOfEden

Junior Varsity
15 Year Member
Don't think I have seen that before - namely, all the players but 5 on each side were booted out of the game for the last 2 1/2 minutes. What a mess.

Don't think I have seen that before - namely, all the players but 5 on each side were booted out of the game for the last 2 1/2 minutes. What a mess.
Doesn't happen often, but has happened before. Alabama played a game a few years back where they had to finish the game with 3 players. They actually nearly came back and won that game, despite playing over a quarter of the game with only three.

Trying not to hijack this thread but sports are just plain going nuts period. From the state boys basketball tourney this last weekend. For those that can't read this, two parents at the half time of one of the games got into a fight.

Have any of you seen a D-2 High School Basketball game? Back in the day, it was not uncommon to see a 2 - 2 zone by game's end.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back