• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hope Jordy is okay

Didn’t look good. Hoping for a full recovery!
Yea, unreal start to the season. I imagine the team will just take its lumps this weekend with the rest of its staff, and not try to use Jordy even if she feels better. The way the team loaded up on Top 15 opponents to start the season could be a nightmare if they do so without Jordy. Really feel for her.

Yea, unreal start to the season. I imagine the team will just take its lumps this weekend with the rest of its staff, and not try to use Jordy even if she feels better. The way the team loaded up on Top 15 opponents to start the season could be a nightmare if they do so without Jordy. Really feel for her.
I'd rather they take their lumps now and learn how to play against top competition then fold later in the season. I still think they have enough talent to win the conference and get to a super. Obviously having a healthy Jordy makes a big difference.

Any word on the severity of the injury?

Did she land awkwardly after throwing a pitch? Could there have been an issue with the quality of the mound?

Just throwing out questions without seeing the actual injury.

Duke (#11 ranking) up 6-0 in the seventh with what looks like to be a perfect game against the Huskers. Certainly a no-hitter. Jordy not playing. But Jordy does no good if the Huskers never score.

Edit: Andrew’s got a Homer in the 7th to break up the perfect game.

Last edited:

Did she land awkwardly after throwing a pitch? Could there have been an issue with the quality of the mound?

Just throwing out questions without seeing the actual injury.
There was no "mound". Wondering why the ladies were even playing in this event. I've seen better facilities in my neighbor's backyard.

Head coach Rhonda Revelle told the Huskers Radio Network that Bahl’s left knee, her plant knee for pitching, is the affected area. Nebraska is treating Bahl’s injury “very conservatively” and will further evaluate her status when the team returns to Lincoln, Revelle said.

Head coach Rhonda Revelle told the Huskers Radio Network that Bahl’s left knee, her plant knee for pitching, is the affected area. Nebraska is treating Bahl’s injury “very conservatively” and will further evaluate her status when the team returns to Lincoln, Revelle said.

I am surprised that they haven’t already sent her back to Lincoln to be formally evaluated and get the return to play plan in place even if that ultimately means surgery.

Last edited:
The announcer for this morning’s 3-2 win over Utah Valley had no Jordy Bahl update.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back