• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Guy Thomas to Maryland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. It's kind of silly not too, unless it's just been a lifelong dream, not to take a look around. Not every one is cut out to marry their very first girl.
Exactly. People being mad a kid is taking visits is frustrating to me. Not as big of a pet peeve as when someone says "in the NFL they'll have to deal with the cold depending on who they get drafted to so that shouldn't be a negative for Nebraska." But it's up there.

I think some people get to caught up in if the kids pick some other school other than Nebraska. It is their choice after all, and their future, and none of these kids owes Nebraska anything, until after they sign and make it to campus. If he wants to be a Husker, "Awesome", if he doesn't, best of luck to him in his future endeavors.
I normally am not one who makes a big deal out of a kid leaving. But to say that b4 he even visited Md seemed a bit of a d!(× move to me. wanna go elsewhere fine. just show a little class

I dunno know...Westy visited Notre Dame at the 11th hour and that worked out alright....

I have no issue with kids making or wanting to make sure of their choice...hell look at all the commits from other schools we have had visit here and folks seem cool with that....

Like *** said Grimm is a reminder of perhaps he should have done as such....

Well Maryland is up to 25 commits with 2 DT/1 SDE committing this weekend. They could be out of room.

I mean it would be some pretty dirty reporting but if he said something like "I'm not signing with Nebraska until I make sure I know for sure it's where I want to be" then technically he did say it.

It's a big decision for an 18 year old. Give him time to get it right.Even though we all know Nebraska is the right decision.

Ahh... again I guess I would just tell people these last couple months to exercise caution with anything they see on the internet in regards to recruiting. He went up to Maryland and didn't flip, he will visit another school before coming to Nebraska on his official. I'm not too worried about that, he likes JP.

Just as long as he ends up visiting Nebraska...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back