• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Broderick Shull Labels Huskers As Top 4 School; OV May 10-12

In the past we had a much better chance of back to back no 4 stars but back to back 5 stars would blow most of our minds.
And he's not the only 5 star that we are in the mix for.

I don't really care if we get 5 star guys or not. I just want the best players we can that want to be here. Rhule's group uses their own assessments (not relying on the stars) but some guys are just obviously really good. Come join the party young man!

Two Top 5 offensive tackles giving strong consideration to the Huskers. A position coach who is liked by his position players and who is proving to be one of our strongest relationship-builders on the recruiting trail. We appear to have some depth finally.

With the QB commit, that’s three 4-5 star players at that position since December… Both freshmen looked better than expected, imo, for the Spring Game. HH looked much improved with his mechanics and accuracy.

The receiver room might be our most improved position… and a young coach who Rhule essentially said “trust me on this guy…” — and he’s delivering.

If it’s not clear already , I think it soon will be. Terrance Knighton is a top tier DL coach. Look at the improvement Nash has made. Completely different player. The backups are gaining… Riley VP, James Williams, we were scared about the DL going into last year.

Strength training appears to again be a strength. It’s been a while.

Deion ignoring Colorado high schools is a big opportunity for us.

Fence-mending appears to have taken place with Nebraska high schools… lots of young talent coming up from schools like Omaha Central… it’s been a while.

So much good stuff going on… it’s building, and will continue to do so. We are becoming relevant — on our way to excellent.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back