• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BIG tiebreaker scenarios

So four teams with each having 4 outcomes out of 16 to be the 6th place team. But of course we play the winner of them and the 11 seed, for which there are three possible teams. We don’t know much about who we’ll play.

So four teams with each having 4 outcomes out of 16 to be the 6th place team. But of course we play the winner of them and the 11 seed, for which there are three possible teams. We don’t know much about who we’ll play.
If I were to pick, maybe scenario #2. OSU is currently #60 in NET and MSU #23. OSU would need 3 wins to get to us and that would likely move them to top 50 and make the match up a Q1 no matter who we faced.

On the other hand, if Indiana wins, it sets us up for an easier 1st game.

Last edited:
Ohio State beat Rutgers - doesn't affect the #6 spot directly; but, the #11 would feed into our bracket spot if there were an upset of 11 over 6.

Last edited:

It won't be Minnesota! ;)

Indiana makes a FT with 17 seconds to play and MSU cannot score on the other end. Indiana wins by 1.

Strangely, the Iowa game determines who we play first round - but it won't be Iowa.

It looks like we are going to play either Indiana, Maryland, or Penn State on friday. I like our chances with all three but Indiana is hot right now.

It looks like we are going to play either Indiana, Maryland, or Penn State on friday. I like our chances with all three but Indiana is hot right now.
It's Indiana, Penn State, or Michigan. Teams we went 5-0 against and beat by 15, 15, 16, 19, and 20 points.

Bracked couldn't have fallen easier for us. It does hurt us on quality win opportunities though.

Dont like the idea of being asked to beat a team 3 times
Which would be the case with Ind or mich
We need to win round 1 imo because we need a tough challenge like illinois to get us ready
Jmo

It's Indiana, Penn State, or Michigan. Teams we went 5-0 against and beat by 15, 15, 16, 19, and 20 points.

Bracked couldn't have fallen easier for us. It does hurt us on quality win opportunities though.
Quality wins are no longer important - NCAA tournament is secure, seeding is within a pretty tight window unless NU wins 3 games next week.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back