• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Badger wire - this made me laugh

And I really am not fond of iowa
We haven't won anything recently- hot garbage.
We have the qb room figured out, just keep them healthy, and honestly that's what wins big time ball games
They are very desperate in Iowa. Their qb is less sturdy than Barney Fife, they have one rs frosh qb with a qtr experience, and another true frosh.

Wiscy not retaining their D then flipping their O is a long term fix, too many round holes.

The best take away for me was getting a glance of the blonde FOX sideline reporter on the Michigan snippet. To stay OT I don't see Oregon going undefeated; I see DONU doing better than 3-6 in the Big 10.

Thought there was a lot of recognition how good Raiola will probably be. Said he could well be the #1 QB in the BIG by Nov!!! That’s awesome imo.... Been a long time since the Huskers will enter the season with this much QB hype that’s deserved. Obviously DR is going to have to perform well but he’s been training for the big stage all his life imo.

The last two coordinators ran closely the same scheme and were very good at doing so.
They're gone.
Wiscys had some of the best D's in the nation under them.
you responded to a post regarding Iowa's defensive as losing their coordinator.

Last edited:

you responded to a post regarding Iowa's defensive as losing their coordinator.
Oh, sorry. It was meant for wiscy. I was taking it from the articles pov, or the badgers discounting Iowa, which has been less than wiscys and they're better but Iowa's is very good.
So from the wiscy attitude, their defense won't be that good just as we saw Iowa overtake them last year.

They are very desperate in Iowa. Their qb is less sturdy than Barney Fife, they have one rs frosh qb with a qtr experience, and another true frosh.

Wiscy not retaining their D then flipping their O is a long term fix, too many round holes.
Iowa Just got a transfer from nwestern at the qb position, with some experience

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back