• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What's on the menu for Christmas?

NU_Alum

Husker Fan
5 Year Member
I don't have my menu together yet, but I'm thinking prime rib. I do have a brisket in the freezer I could do as well (not sure I'm having enough people over to eat it all though!).

Homemade horseradish to clear all sinus problems.

Scalloped potatoes.

Maybe artichokes?

Homemade bread and pies of course.

Prime Rib rubbed with Montreal steak seasoning

Home grown Yukon Gold baked potatoes

the wife will make some of that green stuff I think they call veggies.

c5c965bbd1dfde105e786d69a9b56571fc5fd807.png

Prime Rib rubbed with Montreal steak seasoning

Home grown Yukon Gold baked potatoes

the wife will make some of that green stuff I think they call veggies.
We are having Prime Rib as well! I have always gotten it pre-cooked but this year we are doing it on our own. Any advice on the seasoning? Method since you say Montreal Steak seasoning as the go to :)

We are having Prime Rib as well! I have always gotten it pre-cooked but this year we are doing it on our own. Any advice on the seasoning? Method since you say Montreal Steak seasoning as the go to :)

That and some garlic cloves and rub it in and let it sit for a few good hours.

Prime rib. With rub I picked up for it at Costco. Garlic mashed taters. Gotta have the deviled eggs. Tried making my great grandmother's pfeffernusse cookie recipe. Turned out just like I remembered them.

Last edited:

Prime rib. With rub I picked up for it at Costco. Garlic mashed taters. Gotta have the deviled eggs. Tried making my great grandmother's pfeffernusse cookie recipe. Turned out just like I remembered them.
I was always in charge of the powdered sugar for the pfefferneusse process. Good times. Now I'm gonna have to dig out my Grandma's recipe.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back