1. Josh Banderas, LB (Nebraska) - recruited by Barney Cotton and Ross Els
2. Marcus McWilson, S (Ohio) - recruited by John Papuchis and Vince Marrow
3. Tre'vell Dixon, Ath.(S) (Louisiana) - recruited by Terry Joseph
4. Courtney Love, LB (Ohio) - recruited by John Papuchis and Vince Marrow
5. Christian Lacouture, DL (Texas) - recruited by Rick Kaczenski and John Papuchis
6. A.J. Natter, DE (Wisconsin) - recruited by John Papuchis
7. Greg Hart, TE (Ohio) - recruited by Vince Marrow
8. Kevin Gladney, WR (Ohio) - recruited by John Papuchis and Vince Marrow
9. Dan Samuelson, OL (Indiana) - recruited by John Garrison
* My biggest debate with this class is where to put LB Courtney Love and DL Christian Lacouture. I have an identical grade on them.
Are Fisher, Beck and Brown recruiting? I don''t see any of the three listed in your list???
But . . . 4 Ohio recruits, 1 Wisconsin recruit, and 1 Indiana recruit.
The Big Ten footprint is alive and well. Top it off with one Louisiana recruit, one lone lonestar state Texas recruit, topped off at the top of the list (at least N2FL's list) with a good ole Nebraska recruit.
This class is shaping up as a unique class in so many respects.
And one silent recruit...wonder where he will rank?.....
I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops
It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.
If Love and Lacoutre are your 4th and 5th best commits when you only have 9....you are sitting in a pretty good spot. This is a good dilemma to have.
Agreed. I personally have a 4* equivalent grade on 6 of Nebraska's 9 commits. Albeit of various degrees. I have Banderas, McWilson and Dixon graded out solid, higher-end 4* players. Love and Lacouture IMPO are solid 4* players and IMPO Natter as a lower-tier 4*.