• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Zuccarello (brain contusion, skull fracture) was unable to speak after injury

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member

Not good

Zuccarello added that he couldn’t walk for 2-3 weeks and when he would get off his couch he would nearly faint. (TV2)

• He said that it went from being really bad to being better quickly and that as of now the one thing that bothers him the most is talking. (TV2)
  • He said that he is not 100% yet but as the blood went off of his brain he felt better and could speak more.
  • He said that he couldn’t talk when he returned to the locker room after being hit and realized when he got to the hospital that it was much more serious. (TV2)
  • He said that he expects to play in his charity All-Star game on June 19th. (TV2)
  • He will be able to train again with weights in a few weeks. (TV2)

Last edited:
I am glad to hear that he is recovering......that must have been one crushing hit to cause such damage.

I am glad to hear that he is recovering......that must have been one crushing hit to cause such damage.

It was a slap shot to the side of the head.

mats-zuccarello-puck-to-face.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back