• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Zombie HyperDrive

Hat tip to @EdgeCrusher for the recommendation. Checked them out today, listened to most of their new album Imperium. I will be buying this in my next load of records. OUTSTANDING.

youtube.com/watch?v=JE6b6pVs4fE
Double hat tip to you good sir...Dance with the Dead is fantastic! Right in the pocket there with Perturbator, great driving music or to jam to while going for a run. Still need to give Dynatron a listen, looking forward to that!
Embarrassingly enough, I did not know that Zombie Hyperdrive had a second album Imperium that just came out...I only knew of Hyperion and I was going to update you...again, a another FANTASTIC surprise :Rockon:

Double hat tip to you good sir...Dance with the Dead is fantastic! Right in the pocket there with Perturbator, great driving music or to jam to while going for a run. Still need to give Dynatron a listen, looking forward to that!
Embarrassingly enough, I did not know that Zombie Hyperdrive had a second album Imperium that just came out...I only knew of Hyperion and I was going to update you...again, a another FANTASTIC surprise :Rockon:
Dance With the Dead had a special release today, 60 signed copies of "B-Sides" on colored vinyl. I was able to get a copy, but they sold out in 30 seconds.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back