• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Zaire Anderson rated by Rivals: Update: Solid To Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
NU better get this guy...and he better be as good as advertised because there's no proven LB talent beyond Compton coming back.

So Zaire is our David replacement. Now we need to find a way to do more than break even at LB.

Nebraska cannot "break even" replacing Lavonte David. Zaire Anderson could/should be a very good player for Nebraska, but Lavonte David is the best LB Nebraska has ever had IMHO.

According to Rivals...he is now a soft verbal. I wonder how many plan B and C players we will sign this year...

:banghead:

Watch out for Mississippi State. He will visit them the weekend of December 9th.

Nebraska cannot "break even" replacing Lavonte David. Zaire Anderson could/should be a very good player for Nebraska, but Lavonte David is the best LB Nebraska has ever had IMHO.
David is very good, but best linebacker ever? I would put him in there with Demarrio Williams and Terrell Farley.

He has some new offers from Kentucky and Mississippi State and plans to visit MSU on 9 December....and may visit West Virgina....which is near home as he is from Philly....although he has no offer from them....

We are going to have to work this one hard to keep him onboard.....

Loved the visit and thinks Nebraska is where he belongs...remember he is from Philly to boot...so from Big Ten territory....

Looks like he will be a December signee.....which is good for us...:)

Sounds like the coaches envision him in the same role Lavonte David has played for us....

Oh and to end any fears from the worry warts on here....will take no more visits...:) :)

Last edited:

Looks like he will be a December signee.....which is good for us...:)

Sounds like the coaches envision him in the same role Lavonte David has played for us....

Oh and to end any fears from the worry warts on here....will take no more visits...:) :)
:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back