• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Zack Darlington has arrived in Lincoln

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man, I just dunno. Happy for him to be living out his dream, but as a parent, no way would my son be playing. Theres just so much at risk. Incredibly happy for him, but very concerned too.

Just started watching this and love that Kevin pointed out that Nebraska is 1-0 in 2014, while Alabama and Auburn are both 0-1. I have been living in Birmingham since 2009 and have had to put up with crap from fans of both schools.

Don't overplay your advantage too much.

Man, I just dunno. Happy for him to be living out his dream, but as a parent, no way would my son be playing. Theres just so much at risk. Incredibly happy for him, but very concerned too.

Agree for the most part. Its tough when there are doctors saying he is good to go and he really wants to play. Every hit would be a nightmare for the parents and its not really worth the risk.

I fully understand and share your thoughts and if he were my boy he would not play either....but I have seen Sidney Crosby.....and what he went though was as bad or worst...and he has made a full recovery and is again....the best hockey player in the world....

Yup there is risk....and concern....

I fully understand and share your thoughts and if he were my boy he would not play either....but I have seen Sidney Crosby.....and what he went though was as bad or worst...and he has made a full recovery and is again....the best hockey player in the world....

Yup there is risk....and concern....

:puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back