• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Zach Wiegert on 2022 CFHOF Ballot

I'm not sure how many total ballots are cast each year, but through my job I get a ballot. So if I get one, there have to be easily hundreds of ballots. It's really tough to decide on which 12 FBS level candidates to choose from, and nothing against Wiegert, but offensive lineman don't jump off the ballot like some of the other names do. My ballot:
Zach Wiegert
LaVar Arrington
Reggie Bush
Robert Gallery
Julius Peppers
Rashaan Salaam
Roy Williams
Champ Bailey
Eric Berry
Paul Posluzny
Dwight Freeney
Tony Gonzalez

The FBS Coaches section was really weak, but I voted for Gary Pinkel and Larry Blakeney.
Agreed that pool of candidates was easy to find lots of suitable inductees on the player side.

Is voting for 2 coaches required? Seems high, since the great ones almost always stick around a long time, whereas the players are turning over every 4-5 years.

I'm not sure how many total ballots are cast each year, but through my job I get a ballot. So if I get one, there have to be easily hundreds of ballots. It's really tough to decide on which 12 FBS level candidates to choose from, and nothing against Wiegert, but offensive lineman don't jump off the ballot like some of the other names do. My ballot:
Zach Wiegert
LaVar Arrington
Reggie Bush
Robert Gallery
Julius Peppers
Rashaan Salaam
Roy Williams
Champ Bailey
Eric Berry
Paul Posluzny
Dwight Freeney
Tony Gonzalez

The FBS Coaches section was really weak, but I voted for Gary Pinkel and Larry Blakeney.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back