• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Zac Taylor to the Bengals

I was hoping my Pack would get him. We got .. Hold on gotta look up his name again ....Matt something . ...

Well if history is a good indicator he should get plenty of time to prove himself.

Good news for Zac. As long as he beats Puttsburg consistently, that's all I will care about. Can't see the Bengals winning a SB anytime in the near or far future. Congrats Zac, if he takes the job.

Good for Zac.

Any NFL gig is a good one when you don't have an established head coaching resume. Cincinnati is not without its challenges, but at least he's not singing to coach one of the perennial dumpster fires. Hope he does well.

I was hoping my Pack would get him. We got .. Hold on gotta look up his name again ....Matt something . ...
LeFleur

At least he’s called plays in the NFL. You’ll be happy with ML

Now would’ve nice if ZT would’ve been the OC for LeFleur but can’t have everything.

Last edited:

I'm very happy for him. But, as with most high-level coaches, he's already been fired. They just haven't written in the date yet.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back