• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Yuengling

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUENGLING

Travel Squad
10 Year Member
All you Yuengling lovers can enjoy all of the great Yuengling Lager you want if you are headed to Orlando. Yuengling has a brewery in Tampa.

Here in the heart of Iowa, I am patiently waiting for Monday. My wife & I are hosting the bowl game party, commencing with Runzas (with a breakfast twist) and Bloddy Mary's, to be followed later in the day with "Hair Of The Dog" chili and ice cold YUENGLING lager. We go to the SE every year so I always stock up. GBR !!!

never had it. But would be willing to try it if someone would send me some to Ogallala. I do like beer and do appreciate good beer. :wave:

Save me a couple! yummmmm

Just checked your reply, yuengling. I hope you mean the tailgate on MONDAY, and the HuskerMax one at that. I won't be available on Tuesday!

I really don't know why Dick Yuengling is expanding so slowly he just started selling in Ohio and it's doing extremly well . He's got two breweries in Pottsville working three shifts but can't seem to keep up demand. I've offered to market Nebraska for him at no charge. Of course I'd have to relocate to Lincoln or Omaha ( from September through December) to make it work.
Visit his website and tell him to open a brewery in Lincoln.

I really don't know why Dick Yuengling is expanding so slowly he just started selling in Ohio and it's doing extremly well . He's got two breweries in Pottsville working three shifts but can't seem to keep up demand. I've offered to market Nebraska for him at no charge. Of course I'd have to relocate to Lincoln or Omaha ( from September through December) to make it work.
Visit his website and tell him to open a brewery in Lincoln.
He would certainly have all the ingredients readily available. Can't find many places better to grow them than Nebraska and Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back