• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Youth Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShuckIt

Junior Varsity
5 Year Member
Need to get Curry, Moss, Valentine, Santos, Rose, Anderson into every game from here on out and not just at the end of the games. Meaningful minutes if not the majority of snaps. Truly how much worse could it get if the miss a few assignments we give up 600yds instead of 500? Maybe they actually make a tackle. Our opponents are at 2nd and 4 almost every series. Only reason we stop teams is because the endzone gets close and the field shrinks.

Need to get Curry, Moss, Valentine, Santos, Rose, Anderson into every game from here on out and not just at the end of the games. Meaningful minutes if not the majority of snaps. Truly how much worse could it get if the miss a few assignments we give up 600yds instead of 500? Maybe they actually make a tackle. Our opponents are at 2nd and 4 almost every series. Only reason we stop teams is because the endzone gets close and the field shrinks.

Agreed but don't hold your breath. Bo is partial to those knowing every facet of the defense even if they run a 5.1 40. I think he see himself in those guys.

Agreed but don't hold your breath. Bo is partial to those knowing every facet of the defense even if they run a 5.1 40. I think he see himself in those guys.

I know, I won't Curry and Moss will get a total of about 20 snaps the rest of the season and burn those redshirts. For some reason it seems we are the only team in the country that isn't allowed to play Freshman or Redshirt Freshman. It baffles me how much other teams lean on young players yet we seem to not be able to play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back