• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Your Alma Mater(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warrensburg High School (Warrensburg MO) - Maroon and White - Tigers
Central Missouri State University (Now UCM-University of Central Missouri) Red Black and White- Fighting Mules
University Of Missouri School of Optometry-St. Louis. Red Yellow and White. Tritons (used to be something else back in my day).

St. Joseph Benton (MO) Cardinals (Same as the Rucker Brothers) Red and White
Missouri Western State University Griffon, Black and Gold
University of Nebraska - Lincoln Will always be the 'Big Red' to me! Only color I know them as!

Bellevue West High School, Bellevue NE - Purple and Gold, Thunderbirds

Northeast Missouri State University (now Truman State University), Kirksville, MO - Purple and White, Bulldogs

Luther Seminary (now attending) - no colors or official mascot, but there's a city league soccer team known as The Heretics... :Biggrin:

My wife is a NE MO St. (Now Truman St) Alum. She is unemployed. So much for that education.:Biggrin:

May I join you? Go Tigers. Heck there is even one on here from Hooper and there are more cows than people.

:stickouttongue:

Cheap shot, especially since I grew up in Fremont until about the 6th grade, and my two older brothers played for Tigers.

I will do one better Lutheran

Bellevue East High School Chieftans Purple, White & Silver
Kearney State College, now UNK

Cheap shot, especially since I grew up in Fremont until about the 6th grade, and my two older brothers played for Tigers.

Just went to see Don the barber to get my haircut today. Did Fremont kick you out or do you have a thing for cows?:Biggrin:

Yankton, SD Bucks RED and White
Black Hills State- Spearfish, SD Yellow Jackets forest Green and yellow

Am I the first from SD, didn't think I read one.

Anselmo-Merna HS, Merna, NE - Coyotes - Red and White
University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE - Cornhuskers - Scarlet and Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back