• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Youngstown (Ohio) Cardinal Mooney LB Jordan Jones offered by Huskers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unnecessary shot at a former Husker player who did nothing wrong. :-(

I understand there is a sentiment that we don't want to take shots at kids needlessly, but you have to question if Marrow 'Did nothing wrong'. Did he chat to Heard a little too much? Did he really give his all in the offseason and in conditioning? The kid did NOT look to be in good shape, and that to me is inexcusable, considering the training table and workout facility.

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Check Morrow's resume the guy's NEVER been anywhere more than two years as a player or coach. He seems to wear out his welome rather quickly.

Unnecessary shot at a former Husker player who did nothing wrong. :-(

It wasn't a shot at him...he wasn't that good. Wasn't an effective lead blocker and wasn't a guy that could get the tough yards on 3rd and 1. That doesn't mean he didn't try or wasn't dedicated. I have no way to know any of that. I could however see what he did in games and it wasn't much.

Check Morrow's resume the guy's NEVER been anywhere more than two years as a player or coach. He seems to wear out his welome rather quickly.

Id encourage you to look into his resume a little deeper. He left a school after a head coach departed (reasonable) and left here when he wasnt offered a full time position (reasonable). Im not sure where hes ever wore out his welcome...

The animosity and admiration for Marrow are both overstated based on the actual information available.

If Marrow displayed questionable character traits, it was no "fumble" to appoint him to a coaching position; that would be a punt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back