• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Yahoo fantasy baseball league

mjohnson

Husker Fan
Lifetime Member
There are a few openings in our annual Yahoo fantasy baseball league if anyone is interested. It's a pretty competitive league that is beginning it's 8th season so if you would like to try your luck against some darn good managers please let me know. The draft time is tentatively set for March 27th at 8pm Central.

Last edited:

There are a few openings in our annual Yahoo fantasy baseball league if anyone is interested. It's a pretty competitive league that is beginning it's 8th season so if you would like to try your luck against some darn good managers please let me know. The draft time is tentatively set for March 27th at 8pm Central.
Any chance of using some other site other than Yahoo in the future? I simply cannot get Yahoo to work for me, no matter what I've tried. I've had different computers, different servers, and Yahoo has always crashed my computers. I didn't even know that they were still relevant or even around either.

That's something I might take a look at in the future but I've never had any problems with Yahoo in the past, at least when I am using my desktop. I have encountered a problem or two using my Ipad on occasions but nothing major. I did try ESPN last season for fantasy football and baseball so I may look at getting a league going there next season.

Last edited:
That's something I might take a look at in the future but I've never had any problems with Yahoo in the past, at least when I am using my desktop. I have encountered a problem or two using my Ipad on occasions but nothing major. I did try ESPN last season for fantasy football and baseball so I may look at getting a league going there next season.
Thanks for even considering. The weird thing about this is, my brother, and even for a while(about 2 years ago) my son, and a friend or two, all used Yahoo without any problems at all, but for some strange, unknown reason, Yahoo has never worked for me. Very weird.

Thanks for even considering. The weird thing about this is, my brother, and even for a while(about 2 years ago) my son, and a friend or two, all used Yahoo without any problems at all, but for some strange, unknown reason, Yahoo has never worked for me. Very weird.
upload_2018-3-18_13-10-3.jpeg

I will play if you need someone to fill a position knowing full well that I have never played fantasy baseball before.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back