• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ya gotta watch this....

Cyberbach

Founding Father
20 Year Member
OK, my 21 yr old millennial asked if I'd ever seen this, certainly entertaining. It's a video about a football game almost a century ago that set precedents all over the place... I hate the term but really, a must see. The last minute is a bit sloppy but the entirety of the video is fun.... very vindictive.;) @Cardinal is gunna love the ending.:Cool:

LOL.
Unadulterated vindictiveness and mercilessness.
Awesome. :Rockon:

"Sometimes a weak expression of pity is the deepest act of cruelty"

Last edited:
OK, my 21 yr old millennial asked if I'd ever seen this, certainly entertaining. It's a video about a football game almost a century ago that set precedents all over the place... I hate the term but really, a must see. The last minute is a bit sloppy but the entirety of the video is fun.... very vindictive.;) @Cardinal is gunna love the ending.:Cool:

That was crazy. Sorry, but I am not sure what it has to do with me?

By comparison I believe that Nebraska's largest margin of victory was 119-0 vs. Haskell in 1910.

By comparison I believe that Nebraska's largest margin of victory was 119-0 vs. Haskell in 1910.
Here is the list. It's actually pretty extensive.

This didn't make the list, but was an interesting game a few years back. West Texas A&M racked up 721 yards of offense and scored 68 points, and still lost by 25.

This broke the playoff record for points from a game with Abilene and Chadron from the prior season. Abiline still holds the record for most points in a loss at 73. I was at this game and while Chadron was down 4 TD's going into the 4th, I still thought they would win. All 3 teams had future NFL players at the skill positions.

This didn't make the list, but was an interesting game a few years back. West Texas A&M racked up 721 yards of offense and scored 68 points, and still lost by 25.

This broke the playoff record for points from a game with Abilene and Chadron from the prior season. Abiline still holds the record for most points in a loss at 73. I was at this game and while Chadron was down 4 TD's going into the 4th, I still thought they would win. All 3 teams had future NFL players at the skill positions.

My mom and dads first date was the 1949 Wyoming-Northern Colorado slaughter.

Your 21 year old is part of Gen Z. Your 21 year old is not a millennial.

Signed,
A Millennial

P.S. Don't @ Me

I was age 11,12, 14 during 60-3. I was in 6th grade when Brook died. These were my formative years.

Right there is proof that if you NEVER throw the ball, NEVER punt the ball, and NEVER turn over the ball, you should expect to win the game by a score of 222-0.

I was scanning the list of 100-point games when I came across the 1980 Portland State beatdown of Delaware State, 105-0. There was a footnote for it, so I clicked on it, and it took me to a Google newspaper clipping of a write-up after the game. That article has two of my new favorite football quotes after a game:
  • "That's the worst team I've ever seen," said Portland State noseguard Fred Nordgren after the Vikings beat Delaware State's football team 105-0.
  • "Don't blame me if they were [bleep]," Viking coach Mouse Davis said of the Delaware State team.
Nobody is that honest anymore.

Not coincidentally, that would be the same Mouse Davis who is considered the architect of the Run and Shoot offense at the college level.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back