• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

XFL Draft -- Some Huskers selected...

MonagHusker

Recruit
5 Year Member
The XFL Draft is going on now. It's done in phases, so they did 10 rounds of skill players (RB, WR, TE, QB) and are finishing up the OL phase. Here were some Huskers selected --

De'Mornay Pierson-El, St. Louis Battlehawks
Alonzo Moore, Tampa Bay Vipers

That's it so far. No OL yet. Not sure if we will see more activity on the defensive side.

I liked the AFL. I liked the XFL 1.0 version. I'm hoping the 2.0 version is at least on par with the AFL. It sure beats watching baseball and golf.

That snake phase format is interesting. It mathematically seems to spread out the talent. Trades and later acquisitions from NFL drops will play big I am sure. There are quite a few B1G teams represented, so although only two Huskers we are familiar with many of the names.

Who will be the XFL 2.0's equivalent of Rod 'HeHateMe' Smart and John Avery?

Last edited:

The XFL Draft is going on now. It's done in phases, so they did 10 rounds of skill players (RB, WR, TE, QB) and are finishing up the OL phase. Here were some Huskers selected --

De'Mornay Pierson-El, St. Louis Battlehawks
Alonzo Moore, Tampa Bay Vipers

That's it so far. No OL yet. Not sure if we will see more activity on the defensive side.
I read that Bob Stoops is going to be head coach of one of the teams.He could coach almost any team in FBS,and goes to this?Just don’t get it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back