• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wyoming v Nevada

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
12 - 7 Wyoming is taking 18 - 3 Nevada, down to a possible 2nd OT. 89 - 89. Fouls have been favored towards Wyoming imo, but what a game. I'm screaming at my TV...HAHAHA

Come on Wolf Pack!!!! Don't let crappy Wyoming pull of this upset..... This game has to go into 2nd OT for Nevada to win..... GO WOLF PACK!!!!

Well, after a lengthy official review, it has been determine that it is Nevada's ball. 3.8 left.... Ugly try, tied at 89... 2nd OT coming up.....

I can not figure it out.... Over the last two, three years, perhaps longer, the layup, lay in, has become the hardest shot to make. I have watched 2 1/2 games tonight, and I simply cannot believe all of the missed layups. The 3 point shot has become huge, and I'm okay with that, but what boggles my mind, is, guys today can't make a gawd dammed layup. Please, when in a breakaway situ, just dunk the flipping thing, more likely than not, you'll draw the foul too. Wyoming leads 95 - 93 with 3 minutes to go.

Nevada on the line, makes one, misses the second......

The bad calls against Nevada keep coming..... Even the announcers are talking about it..... I so hate that crap. Call it both ways, or don't call it..... Wyoming with a huge 3.... lead 98 - 94 with 1:14 left. Wolf Pack on the charity stripe. Misses the first.... Also, two of Nevada's top players fouled out in before the OT periods..... Wyoming gets the rebound and is fouled..... To the line..... first is good, 5 point lead.... second is good also...... 6 point lead.... 100 - 94 Wyoming. 1:13 left in the 2nd OT.

Wyoming is going to pull off the upset, in part to poor Nevada play, good Wyoming play, and the Stripes helping out the Yellow..... 102 - 98, 21.8 to play.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back