• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Wyoming Notes and Quotes: Monday's practice (with film)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Thought I would post this when they practice....:) Should give us a decent idea of the Cowboys....

In the first practice of fall two-a-days, the practice field was littered with red jerseys on Monday morning. With a number of Cowboys nursing injuries, I'm happy to report that I have stayed remarkably healthy throughout the first week of camp.

Here are my observations from Monday morning's practice:

Lange suffers stress fracture

A red jersey, crutches and a walking boot is not a good look for Riley Lange.

Early in Saturday's practice, Wyoming's junior defensive end hobbled off of Jonah Field, slumped to the ground and took off his right cleat

Whole thing here: http://trib.com/news/opinion/blogs/...cle_a8c69a8f-0b9a-58a5-ae2f-477168828309.html

So is their Red Jersey like our Green Jersey. Which is a Hands Off Jersey. Hmmmmm... With us being the first game on the schedule... Ah the irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back