• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wyatt Mazour

If he makes that jump, it'll mean some pretty incredible things for our backfield.

A lot of talk about replacing Ozigbo...#37 is more than capable he’s proven he can block, run, and catch the football. Looking forward to him getting his chance to become a starter.

I think it will be a stretch to see him win the starting job, but stranger things have happened. He's a strong north-south runner with good acceleration and with some cutting ability.

I think Mills has a great change to be the Ozigbo replacement or Washington if he puts on some weight, but I think Mazour will fight for some touches next year

With the talent and competition at the position this year, I'd be shocked to see him get more than 30 touches all season

If he’s getting 10 touches a game next year, either multiple people got hurt, or we had some BIG recruiting misses the last 2 years.

Nice kid, nice story, good player. But those other guys are on a different level.
Shhhh, let them dream. :thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back