• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked WTH's UCLA trip and thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestTexasHusker

All Legend
10 Year Member
Hey since every other knucklehead here gets to have his own "observations" I'll toss in my own:

• LAX is a zoo.
  • Our little tailgate party, hosted by another member of this forum (Daryl), was outstanding. Learned a new game "Upwords" that I plan on buying when I get back to Tejas.
  • Dana Point is one of the prettiest places in So. Cal.
  • San Clemente has some of the best surfing in So. Cal.
  • The Reagan Library is something I will never forget.
  • Hollywood was...forgettable. Except I was in shock and awe of the three blocks of solid gay bars - full blown out-of-the-closet and out on the street - on Santa Monica Blvd.:eek:
  • I saw the "Leave It To Beaver" house in Beverly Hills by dumb luck and snapped a picture of it. Beaver's dad must have been making some serious cash to live in that hippy pad.

The game? What game? :stickouttongue:

What concerned me is that we lost at home. Yes, this was a home game. There were far more people in red than blue or gold.

Our defensive line is a bust, and the offensive line isn't far behind. We have 4 more losses ahead of us, and possibly 5. Hold on to your seat belts folks, it's going to be a rough ride until the end of December.

Once January hits, we can start discussing how all those recruiting "stars" don't really mean anything.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back