• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WSU series cancelled and no classes next week (3-16 to 3-20)

BW22SM

Recruit
2 Year Member
Spring break the following week then it's expected all classes will be online. UNL student tested positive.

More baseball news expected by the end of Tuesday.

Last edited:
Too bad; only thing that can be done, I'm afraid. Stay well, all. Living in Idaho is a blessing, so far; no Carona victims here. Also virus free in Montana, Wyoming and No. Dakota. There are also 3 other states in the east, and 1 down south.

Last edited:
Too bad; only thing that can be done, I'm afraid. Stay well, all. Living in Idaho is a blessing, so far; no Carona victims here. Also virus free in Montana, Wyoming and No. Dakota. There are also 3 other states in the east, and 1 down south.
added Arkansas, Kansas, Missississississippippippi, Missouri, Alabama .... zero victims

NCAA looking at how to give an extra year to the seniors that just lost the season. Mostly spring sports, but may apply to winter sports as well.

What happens to the extra spring practices, and is access to the gym restricted? If so how do players retain conditioning without the gym?

If the looking YMCA shut down for 2 weeks I'm hurting for swim time.

It's not grade specific. Everyone will be granted another year, as of today...
Terrific! But, yes, there will be a log jam! Actually, new seniors will suffer at some positions, etc., giving way to the seniors who graduate and want to make up for this setback. Nothing is perfect; but, in this instance, I'm for it.

Last edited:
It's not grade specific. Everyone will be granted another year, as of today...
Terrific! But, yes, there will be a log jam! Actually, new seniors will suffer at some positions, etc., giving way to the seniors who graduate and want to make up for this setback. Nothing is perfect; but, in this instance, I'm for it.

To be clear, the above is what was stated by the NCAA early after the season was cut short. They have not confirmed it, although they did with D2 players - all get another year. I can only assume they'll do the same for D1 too...

...but it's the NCAA and we all know how inconsistent they are case to case.

To be clear, the above is what was stated by the NCAA early after the season was cut short. They have not confirmed it, although they did with D2 players - all get another year. I can only assume they'll do the same for D1 too...

...but it's the NCAA and we all know how inconsistent they are case to case.
Thanks for the update; we can only wait and see what is store for D1 Players.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back