• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked WR Zach Farrar will have an in-home visit with Nebraska on Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coaches are expected to stop by and see Farrar late this week or early next week.

Know he will be visiting Miss State this weekend at least but doesn't look like he has used all of his visits yet and appears to have the last two weekends open. Think there's any chance of him checking out Lincoln? Up until a few hours ago I kind of assumed it was an "either-or" situation with him and Fitz. Getting both in addition to Speilman, Grim and possibly I. Simmons would be quite the WR haul.

EDIT: Will remain optimistic about being able to snag him, but would like our chances a lot more if he made a visit. I couldn't recall if he ever made it out for a game or not but checking the OV thread it doesn't appear he has been to Lincoln.

Last edited:

Today

Zach Moss Farrar ‏<s>@</s>ZachFarrar3

26a0.png
26a0.png
Releasing my top
1f51d.png
4 college choices tomorrow at 5pm
203c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS